Analyze and improve your self-reliance
Download the free personal scorecard for the 33 qualities of self-reliance
“Live, knowing that everything you need to be successful is within you. So learn to trust yourself.” – Takashi Harada
How successful you’re going to be and whether you’re going to achieve your goals largely depends on yourself and your self-reliance. So, ask yourself how self-reliant you are, learn how to develop yourself and thereby increase your chances of success.
To explore your self-reliance, you can download this scorecard, listing 33 qualities of self-reliance.
DISCOVER ALL THE OTHER FREE TOOLS FOR “LEAN THINKING IN HEALTHCARE”.
The scorecard will help you to
- Understand yourself better
- Learn about all important qualities of self-reliance
- Make self-reliance concrete and personal
- Increase your chances of success
Application of the tool
For each of the 33 qualities in the scorecard, you give yourself a score on a scale of 1 to 10. After which you think of possible measures for those qualities you would like to develop further. You make these measures part of your improvement plans.
Analyse and improve your self-reliance
- Score yourself for each quality, on a scale from 1 to 10. Go through it quickly and intuitively (5 min.)
- Calculate your total score for all 33 qualities.
- Discuss your scores with other people involved, such as colleagues.
- Choose 3 to 5 qualities you want to work on in the coming period.
- Think of measures to improve the selected qualities.
- Include measures in your development and improvement plans.
- Share your results and lessons learned with everyone who can benefit from them.
Need any help?
Do you have questions about the “scorecard for the 33 qualities of self-reliance” and applying it in practice? Please feel free to contact the author, Arnout Orelio.